Thursday, March 10, 2011

Boulder Hazed and Infused Dry Hopped


Why I tried this: I'm going to be completely honest here. I was really drunk, and don't know how I got this beer. Damn you World of Beer, damn you.

Smell: Had a light floral hop scent with a strong sense of citrus. Pretty pleasing.

Taste: It starts off with a bitter hop that is balanced out by a sweet lemon flavor. The hoppiness is medium bodied, and quite tolerable. The ale was smooth, drinkable, and highly refreshing.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give it a 7.5. I have to admit, this is probably one of my more favorite pale ales. It was an easy to drink beer with great flavor. It smelled wonderful, and poured a nice looking white head. As the name suggests, this is a craft pale ale from Boulder, Colorado. Not bad. I'd recommend giving it a try.

--Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment