Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another World of Beer UCF visit

A little behind on this update since it happened a few days ago ...oops.

Was hanging out with Jeff, Scott, and Kristy initially at WoB and then they had to leave.  Left on my own I did what I typically do at WoB when by myself and started talking to random people.  I eventually ran into the bartender there Jackie and two other guys Dimitry and Mark.  Hung out with them the remainder of the night a shotgun and a few pictures later pushed me to 92 beers.

Hanging out at the bar.
Shotgun, Jackie somehow beat me.  I was pretty upset. I
cant remember what beer it was but I don't remember it
being very good.  Also, I'm not sure I could type
a review from this sampling.

Video coming soon, I have to push it to youtube then here.

--Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment