Tuesday, February 22, 2011

50 down! Cheers to another 50! (then 8 more 50's!)

Ridin like fitty when I hit fifty beers the other day at World of Beer. I went to check out and only had 49 so figured I'd toss that final guy on right there. Was there with a bunch of friends throughout the trip: Jeff (of course), Scott, Kristy (Jeff's new wife), and Mike. I decided to add pictures from the trip below. This puts me at 10% of the goal. It's been a fun trip so far and there is still a whole lot to go.

We have done a pretty good job of drinking beer and keeping up which doesn't surprise me. We have also been really on top of updates just about every day which DOES surprise me, so check back often and send us any suggestions or requests!

Watch out top 10 list at WOB UCF, Jon and Jeff are coming up quick!

--Jon

Scott
Jon
Jeff

Jon and Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment