Saturday, April 9, 2011

Football @ World of Beer UCF

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I don't plan on doing a word count to find out, but this picture is pretty awesome. From left to right is Scott, Jeff, The Most Interesting Man in the World, and Jerry, the owner of World of Beer UCF.

We formally met Jerry today while coming to WoB early to watch the Manchester United v Fulham EPL match. You may have guessed by the smiles and sillyness that Manchester United won the game handily, and that we're all fans. I don't know why there was a cardboard cut out of the Dos Equis guy, but it was hilarious and I'm glad he came down for a photo op.

We had a handful of beers and talked to Jerry for quite some time. He's a really cool guy, and I'm really glad he's a Manchester United fan, because I feel like I'm outnumbered by gunners here haha. Really hoping to see Jerry around more often, and I'm definitely hoping we can keep coming early Saturday to watch the games. It's definitely a great atmosphere to watch a good match in, so I'd say anyone who likes football/soccer that reads this, come out with us next time! There's also apparently a great breakfast place next door, so there's more incentive for you!


--Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment