Wednesday, May 11, 2011

World of Beer UCF outing number 10 million



I had a lot of fun on this particular outing .....I think.  I dont really recall anyones name.  Off to a great start...  The girl in the white dress had just graduated...  The guy to her left is her boyfriend.  The guy all the way to her right is her dad.  I remember stealing their pizza(hahaha) and suggesting good beers to her dad.  He enjoyed them as I recall so that makes him pretty awesome in my book.

All in all it was fun and they did a great job of putting up with me and enjoying my beer recommendations so what more could one ask for.  Her mom came in for a later picture but those came out really really blurry, since Im in the picture I know its not my fault...

The girl all the way on the left is supposedly the graduated girls sister but they might of been messing with me Im not too sure.  If they were props are due for such an excellent troll.  If not, I am a genius.



--Jon

1 comment:

  1. well, successful troll was successful..

    not b/f and not sister.

    what a bunch of jerks...lol

    ReplyDelete